Saturn is an easy to use FPGA Development board featuring Xilinx Spartan-6 FPGA. Saturn is designed to be suitable for a wide variety of applications such as OEM integration, Prototyping, Experimenting and learning system design with FPGAs, etc. This development board features the Xilinx XC6SLX series FPGA with FTDI’s FT2232H Dual-Channel USB device. The high-speed USB 2.0 interface provides fast and easy configuration download to the on-board SPI flash. No programmer or special downloader cable is needed to download the bitstream to the board.
- FPGA: Spartan-6 LX45 in CSG324 package (other variants available, please contact us for details)
- DDR: 166MHz 512Mb LPDDR
- Flash memory: 128 Mb SPI flash memory
- 100MHz CMOS oscillator
- High-Speed USB 2.0 interface for On-board flash programming
- FT2232H Channel A is dedicated to SPI Flash Programming. Channel B can be used for custom applications.
- On-board voltage regulators for single power rail operation
- FPGA configuration via JTAG and USB
- XC6SLX16 – 150 IOs
- XC6SLX45 – 136 IOs
- FT2232H – 8 IOsMaximum 158 IOs for user-defined purposes
- Product Prototype Development
- OEM Integration
- Development and testing of custom embedded processors
- Signal Processing
- Communication device development
- Educational tool for Schools and Universities
Please review our latest addition to the FPGA family Narvi Spartan 7 FPGA Module featuring Xilinx’s Spartan-7 FPGA which can be the solution to develop and prototype more applications.