Narvi is an easy to use FPGA Development board featuring Spartan 7 FPGA (XC7S50 – CSG324A package) with FTDI’s FT2232H Dual-Channel USB device. It is specially designed for the development and integration of FPGA based accelerated features to other designs. Narvi is pin-compatible with Saturn Spartan 6 FPGA Module, Skoll Kintex 7 FPGA Module, Neso Artix 7 FPGA Module, Styx Zynq 7020 FPGA Module and Telesto MAX10 FPGA Module and thus offers a seamless upgrade path. The high-speed USB 2.0 interface provides fast and easy configuration download to the onboard SPI flash. No programmer or special downloader cable is needed to download the bitstream to the board. The second FTDI channel can be used to develop custom high data-rate USB based applications. Narvi provides users flexibility in adding their own peripherals through IO Expansion Headers.
- Pin compatible with :
–Saturn Spartan 6 FPGA Module
–Skoll Kintex 7 FPGA Module
–Neso Artix 7 FPGA Module
–Styx Zynq 7020 FPGA Module
–Telesto MAX10 FPGA Module and offers a seamless upgrade path.
- FPGA: XC7S50 in CSGA324 package, Speed Grade: -1
- DDR3: 2Gb DDR3 (MT41J128M16HA-125:K or equivalent).
- Flash memory: 128 Mb Quadbit SPI flash memory (N25Q128A13ESE40E).
- 100MHz CMOS oscillator.
- High-Speed USB 2.0 interface for On-board flash programming. FT2232H Channel B is dedicated for SPI Flash /JTAG Programming. Channel A can be used for custom applications.
- Onboard voltage regulators for single power rail operation.
- FPGA configuration via JTAG and USB.
- Maximum IOs for user-defined purposes.
–FPGA – 130 IOs
–FT2232H – 8 IOs
- All the user IOs are length matched and can be used as differential pairs.
- Product Prototype Development
- Accelerated computing integration
- Development and testing of custom embedded processors
- Signal Processing
- Communication devices development
- Educational tool for Schools and Universities
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 1 in|
|Primary Clock Frequency|
|Number Of GPIOs (Max)|
|Header Type and IO Headers||
Male Header on Bottom, Female Header on Top, Ship Separate
3.29 x 2.26 x 0.60 in