Narvi is an easy-to-use FPGA Development board featuring AMD Spartan 7 FPGA (XC7S50 – CSG324A package) with FTDI’s FT2232H Dual-Channel USB device. It is specially designed to develop and integrate FPGA-based accelerated features into other designs. Narvi is pin-compatible with Saturn S6 FPGA Module, Skoll K7 FPGA Module, Neso A7 FPGA Module, Styx Z7 FPGA Module, and Telesto MAX10 FPGA Module and thus offers a seamless upgrade path. The high-speed USB 2.0 interface provides fast and easy configuration download to the onboard SPI flash. No programmer or special downloader cable is needed to download the bitstream to the board. The second FTDI channel can be used to develop custom high-data-rate USB-based applications. Narvi provides users flexibility in adding their peripherals through IO Expansion Headers.
- Pin compatible with :
–Saturn S6 FPGA Module
–Skoll K7 FPGA Module
–Neso A7 FPGA Module
–Styx Z7 FPGA Module
–Telesto MAX10 FPGA Module and offers a seamless upgrade path.
- FPGA: XC7S50 in CSGA324 package, Speed Grade: -1
- DDR3: 2Gb DDR3 (MT41J128M16HA-125:K or equivalent).
- Flash memory: 128 Mb Quadbit SPI flash memory (N25Q128A13ESE40E).
- 100MHz CMOS oscillator.
- High-Speed USB 2.0 interface for Onboard flash programming. FT2232H Channel B is dedicated to SPI Flash /JTAG Programming. Channel A can be used for custom applications.
- Onboard voltage regulators for single power rail operation.
- FPGA configuration via JTAG and USB.
- Maximum IOs for user-defined purposes.
–FPGA – 130 IOs
–FT2232H – 8 IOs
- All the user IOs are length matched and can be used as differential pairs.
- Product Prototype Development
- Accelerated computing integration
- Development and testing of custom-embedded processors
- Signal Processing
- Communication devices development
- Educational tool for Schools and Universities
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 1 in|
|Primary Clock Frequency|
|Number Of GPIOs (Max)|
|Header Type and IO Headers||
Male Header on Bottom, Female Header on Top, Ship Separate
3.29 x 2.26 x 0.60 in