Numato Lab’s NL-USBG-C-032 module is a great product for controlling electrical and electronic devices remotely from a PC or Mobile Device over USB link. Built-in USB to serial conversion allows the module to be used, without any specific knowledge about USB.
- 32 TTL (3.3V) compatible GPIOs available with pull-up enable feature
- readall/writeall support to read/update all GPIOs with a single command
- 7 Analog input channels (Multiplexed with GPIOs)
- 10 Bit Analog input resolution
- All GPIOs can be individually configured as input or output.
- GPIO contacts available on easy to plug headers
- Can be controlled by using standard serial console applications or custom applications.
- Onboard controller can be reprogrammed for custom applications
- Building automated test fixtures
- Add more IOs and Analog channels to industrial/modular computers
- Add more IOs and Analog channels to Raspberry Pi, Intel Edison, BeagleBone and similar CPU boards
- Add IOs to Android-based systems (Smartphones, Tabs and custom devices)
|Number Of GPIOs (Max)|
|Analog Input Resolution|
|Multiplexed Analog Inputs|
Header On Top, Header on Bottom