Numato Lab 8 Channel PoE (Power over Ethernet) Relay module allows controlling electrical devices remotely through Ethernet. This is very helpful in those situations where the device that needs to be controlled is located far from the PC and thus can not run through USB cable. Numato Lab PoE Relay modules are designed to be very easy to set up and use. And as in the name, this module doesn’t need a wire for power and data separately, one Ethernet cable serves both the purpose!
This product has 8 onboard 12V SPDT relays and 8 digital inputs(12V). Each relay can be individually controlled through the built-in easy to use web interface or through any popular terminal emulator that supports the TELNET protocol. Each 8 Channel PoE Relay module is shipped with a unique MAC address. These devices also support assigning and retrieving a custom identification string that can be used for identifying individual devices when there is a large number of devices connected on the same network. All relay terminals are available on screw terminals which makes connecting external devices very easy.
- 8 onboard 12V SPDT Relays with individual LEDs for status
- 8 digital inputs (12V)
- Unique MAC Address.
- One Ethernet cable serves the functions of power and data transmission
- Reset Jumper: To reset the firmware on board to factory defaults
- Password-protected Web console and Telnet communication interface
- LED indication for Power and individual relay status
- Home Automation
- Lighting Control
- Garden Equipment Control
- Industrial Automation
- Test Fixtures
- DIY and Hobby