8 Channel Bluetooth Relay Module is great for controlling your devices over the Bluetooth link without any RF design knowledge. This module is designed to plug into your design seamlessly. Individual relay can be controlled by simple commands. Numato’s 8 Channel Bluetooth Relay Module provides exceptional value for money.
This board has eight onboard 12V relays that can switch up to 7A load. The relays are controlled by a Microchip PIC Microcontroller over Bluetooth link and come with built-in firmware that supports simple commands to control relays and read relay status. This board can easily be controlled by writing the simple serial port applications in VC++, VB, VBA (Word, Excel, etc), Perl, Python, etc. A USB Bluetooth Dongle or Bluetooth integrated PC/Laptop would be sufficient to communicate with this device. A USB connector is available onboard for firmware upgrade.
- 8 onboard 12V SPDT Relays.
- 7A Maximum Switching Current.
- 2 TTL(3.3) Compatible GPIOs.
- 1 Analog Input Channel(Multiplexed with GPIOs).
- 10 Bit Analog Input Resolution.
- Onboard USB Connector for firmware upgrade.
- Class 2 Bluetooth Version with 10m Bluetooth Range
- Home Automation
- Lighting Control
- Garden Equipment Control
- Industrial Automation
- Test Fixtures
- DIY and Hobby
Supporting Operating Systems
- Windows XP and later
- And any other operating system that supports Bluetooth devices
Languages that can be used for programming
- Visual Basic (VB6, VB2008, VB2010 express and other editions)
- Visual Basic for Applications (Microsoft Office VBA)
- And many more…
|Visual Basic||Visual Basic 6||GUI||Windows||Download|
|C||Visual C++ 6||Command Line||Windows||Download|
|C#||Visual Studio 2012||GUI||Windows||Download|