Numato Lab 4 Channel Ethernet Solid State Relay module allows controlling electrical devices remotely through Ethernet. This is very helpful in those situations where the device that needs to be controlled is located far from the PC and thus can not run USB cable. Numato Lab Ethernet Solid State Relay modules are designed to be very easy to set up and use.
This product has 4 onboard Solid State Relays and 10 GPIOs. Each relay/gpio can be individually controlled through the built-in easy to use web interface or through any popular terminal emulator that supports TELNET protocol. Each 4 Channel Ethernet Solid State Relay Module is shipped with a unique MAC address. These devices also support assigning and retrieving custom identification string that can be used for identifying individual devices when there is a large number of devices connected on the same network. All relay terminals are available on screw terminals which makes connecting external devices very easy.
- 4 onboard Solid State Relays with individual LEDs for status.
- 3A Maximum Switching Current.
- 10 TTL (3.3V)Compatible GPIOs.
- 10 Analog Input Channels (Multiplexed with GPIOs).
- 10 bits Analog Input Resolution.
- Password-protected Web console and Telnet communication interface.
- LED indication for Power and individual relay status.
- Home Automation
- Industrial Automation
- Lighting Control
- Garden Equipment Control
- Test Fixtures
- DIY and Hobby
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 1 in|
4.76 x 3.34 x 1.18 in
|Number of Relays||
Solid State AC, Solid State DC
|Max Relay Current Rating||
|Number Of GPIOs (Max)|
|Analog Input Resolution|