PIC32MX microcontroller development board with Microchip HID bootloader preprogrammed. This board can be conveniently powered by USB or by an external power supply for standalone applications. The preprogrammed bootloader helps you start testing your programs without even buying a programmer.
- PIC32MX795F512H 64pin 32bit MIPS based microcontroller
- 512K Program memory and 128K data RAM
- Up to 80MHz system clock
- High-speed GPIOs (Can toggle at 80MHz speed !)
- 1.6mm FR4 board with top and bottom white silkscreen
- USB Micro connector
- Powered from USB or external 5V supply
- Large board with ample prototyping area
- Board size 3.9×3.15″ (100×80 mm)
- ICSP/ICD header compatible with Pickit and other popular programmers
- Push-button switches for RESET and Bootloader trigger
- Onboard 3.3V precision voltage regulator
- 8 MHz crystal
- All IO pins available on separate square pads for easy prototyping
Caution: Use procdefs.ld in your project to avoid bootloader being overwritten. We recommend using one of the sample projects below as a starting point. Connect IO Port RD7 to Ground and reset the board to enter bootloader mode.