Numato Lab’s 32 Channel WiFi GPIO Module is a versatile product for controlling electrical and electronic devices remotely from any desktop or mobile device through WiFi. This module comes with low-power, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11-compliant MRF24WG0MA WiFi radio transceiver module. It has an integrated PCB antenna. Ease of use and wider operating system compatibility are the primary goals behind this product’s design. This product allows the use of off-the-shelf Terminal Emulation programs such as HyperTerminal and TeraTerm for controlling GPIOs with a simple set of human-readable commands through Telnet or through easy to use Web interface. For power users, this module can be controlled by writing programs in various programming languages.
- Microcontroller: Microchip PIC32MX795F512L controller with 512K Flash.
- Memory: Microchip 25LC1024 serial EEPROM provides 1024 Kbits of storage for both web pages and nonvolatile configuration.
- WiFi: MRF24WG0MA, IEEE 802.11 b/g WiFi radio transceiver module with serialized unique MAC address.
- Serial: FT234XD USB to serial UART interface for WiFi Configuration Settings and firmware upload.
- LED indication for Power and Configuration.
- Password-protected Web console, Telnet and UART communication interface.
- Individual DIP switch channels for Firmware upload, WiFi configuration, Factory reset, and Network Reset.
- 32 GPIOs and 14 Analog Inputs that support 0V – 3.3V input scale with 10bit resolution (Multiplexed with GPIOs).
- 25mA Maximum IO Source/Sink Current.
- Home Automation
- Industrial Automation
- Lighting Control
- Garden Equipment Control
- Consumer Electronics
- Remote Device Management
- Test Fixtures
- DIY and Hobby