Numato Lab 32 Channel Ethernet Relay module allows controlling electrical devices remotely through Ethernet. This is very helpful in those situations where the device that needs to be controlled is located far from the PC and thus can not run USB cable. Numato Lab Ethernet Relay modules are designed to be very easy to set up and use.
This product has 32 onboard 12V/ 24V SPDT relays and 8 GPIOs. Each relay/gpio can be individually controlled through the built-in easy to use web interface or through any popular terminal emulator that supports the TELNET protocol. All GPIOs can be used as analog inputs (10 bits resolution) as well. Each 32 Channel Ethernet Relay module is shipped with a unique MAC address. These devices also support assigning and retrieving a custom identification string that can be used for identifying individual devices when there is a large number of devices connected on the same network. All relay terminals are available on screw terminals which makes connecting external devices very easy.
- Microcontroller: Microchip PIC18F97J60(1-Mbit Flash Microcontroller with 10Mbps Ethernet communication peripheral)
- Memory: Microchip 25LC1024 serial EEPROM provides 1024 Kbits of storage for both web pages and nonvolatile configuration options
- MAC Address: Separate Serial EEPROM(24AA02E48) with Globally Unique value used as MAC Address
- Reset Jumper: To reset the firmware of board to factory defaults
- Password-protected Web console and Telnet communication interface
- LED indication for Power and individual relay status
- Relay: 32 onboard 12V/ 24V SPDT Relays with individual LEDs for status
- GPIO: 8 GPIOs, each can be configured as analog inputs
- Home Automation
- Lighting Control
- Garden Equipment Control
- Industrial Automation
- Test Fixtures
- DIY and Hobby