Numato Lab’s SenzConnect: RHT Sensor is a precision instrument designed to concurrently assess ambient temperature, and relative humidity. It is suitable for applications in residential spaces as well as industrial environments. Enhanced with IoT features, this module promises not just to monitor but also to connect, inform, and transform our environments.
- Measure temperature, and humidity simultaneously.
- IoT enabled: Whether you are at home, in the office, or on the move, stay informed and in control with seamless cloud connectivity.
- Real-Time Data Monitoring: This feature ensures that you’re always up-to-date with the environmental conditions of your space, allowing for timely actions and adjustments.
- Sound alarm system and indicator: Safety comes first. This module is equipped with a sound alarm and an indicator that gets triggered when predetermined temperature thresholds, or humidity levels are reached.
- Compact: This makes it suitable for both residential and commercial setups.
- Indoor Temperature and Humidity Monitoring: Keeping track of levels in homes, offices, and schools to ensure a healthy living and working environment.
- Industrial: Used in processes where temperature monitoring is required
- Environmental Monitoring: Helps in studying the impact of human activities on atmospheric RHT levels
- Smart Homes: For optimising comfort and energy consumption.
|CO₂ Measuring Range||
0 – 40000 ppm
|Accuracy - CO₂||
400 ppm – 1’000 ppm : ±(50 ppm + 2.5% of reading)
|Temperature Measuring Range||
– 10 °C – 60 °C
|Accuracy - Temperature||
15 °C – 35 °C : ± 0.8 °C
|Humidity Measuring Range||
0 %RH – 95 %RH
|Accuracy : Humidity||
15 °C – 35 °C, 20 %RH – 65 %RH : ±6 %RH