Skoll is an easy to use FPGA Development board featuring Kintex 7 FPGA. It is specially designed for the development and integration of FPGA based accelerated features to other designs. This development board features Xilinx XC7K70T FPGA with FTDI’s FT2232H Dual-Channel USB device. The high-speed USB 2.0 interface provides fast and easy configuration download to the on-board SPI flash. No programmer or special down loader cable is needed to download the bit stream to the board. The second FTDI channel can be used to develop custom high data-rate USB based applications. Skoll provides user flexibility in adding their own peripherals though IO Expansion Headers.
- FPGA: XC7K70T in FBG484 package, Speed Grade: 1
- DDR3: 2Gb DDR3 (MT41J128M16HA-125:K)
- Flash memory: 128 Mb Quad bit SPI flash memory (N25Q128A13EF840E)
- 100MHz CMOS oscillator
- High-Speed USB 2.0 interface for On-board flash programming. FT2232H Channel A is dedicated to SPI Flash /JTAG Programming. Channel B can be used for custom applications.
- On-board voltage regulators for single power rail operation
- FPGA configuration via JTAG and USB
- Maximum IOs for user-defined purposes
- FPGA – 150 IOs, FT2232H – 8 IOs
- Product Prototype Development
- Accelerated computing integration
- Development and testing of custom embedded processors
- Signal Processing
- Communication device development
- Educational tool for Schools and Universities