RXE002 is an Input/Output module that supports Modbus RTU over USB and RS485 and Modbus TCP over Ethernet. This product has 4 Relays (Dry Contacts) and 8 Digital Inputs, 8 Digital Outputs and 4 Analog Inputs. All the Analog Inputs have a polarity that makes this device more useful in industries. The RS485/USB/Ethernet host interface makes connecting this device to any Windows, Linux, Mac machines or embedded computers such as RPi an easy task. Meanwhile, support for industry-standard Modbus protocol makes it easy to use this device with almost any automation software that supports Modbus – RTU/TCP. RXE002 when RTU model connected to a host computer, is enumerated as a regular serial port. This alleviates the difficulty of working with the USB protocol and offers a transparent interface to access the device. RXE002 acts as a Modbus slave device at slave address 1. Flexible DIN Rail mounting system allows easy installation and removal with screws. RXE002 supports several features such as Relay Timer, Safety Timer (Watchdog), Programmable Power-On State, etc.
- 4 SPST Relays rated up to 250V/7A each
- 8 Digital Inputs supports Maximum Input Voltage of 30V
- 8 Digital Outputs
- 4 Analog Inputs with 16-bit resolution
- USB CDC (Serial) interface that works with Windows, Linux, Mac and more. No USB knowledge required!
- Compatible with most automation software in the market that supports Modbus RTU/TCP
- Features such as Relay Timer, the Watchdog timer for fail-safe operation, Configurable Power On states, etc.
- Write your own script or software with help of a large number of sample code provided in various languages
- Detachable screw terminals for easy wiring and replacement
- +24V Power Supply (included)