Numato Lab’s RXE001 – 16 Channel DIN Rail compatible Modbus RTU/TCP Relay Module with Digital Inputs and Analog Inputs supports Modbus RTU over USB and RS485 and Modbus TCP over Ethernet. This product has 16 Relays (Dry Contacts) and 8 Digital Inputs, and 8 Analog Inputs. Out of 8, 3 Analog Inputs have a polarity that makes this device more useful in industries. The RS485/USB/Ethernet host interface makes connecting this device to any Windows, Linux, Mac machines or embedded computers such as RPi an easy task. Meanwhile, support for industry-standard Modbus protocol makes it easy to use this device with almost any automation software that supports Modbus – RTU/TCP. RXE001 when RTU model connected to a host computer, is enumerated as a regular serial port. This alleviates the difficulty of working with the USB protocol and offers a transparent interface to access the device. RXE001 acts as a Modbus slave device. Flexible DIN Rail mounting system allows easy installation and removal with screws. RXE001 supports several features such as Relay Timer, Safety Timer (Watchdog), Programmable Power-On State, etc.
- 16 SPST Relays rated up to 250V/7A each
- 8 Digital Inputs supports Maximum Input voltage to 30V
- 8 Analog Inputs with 16-bit resolution
- Compatible with most automation software in the market that supports Modbus RTU/TCP
- Features such as Relay Timer, the Watchdog timer for fail-safe operation, Configurable Power On states, etc.
- Write your own script or software with help of a large number of sample code provided in various languages
- Detachable screw terminals for easy wiring and replacement
- 24V Power Supply (included)
|Number Of Relays|
|Max Relay Current Rating|
|Number of Digital Inputs||
|Digital Input Voltage Max||
|Analog Input Resolution|
|Analog Input Voltage Range||
-10.24V to 10.24V