Proteus is an easy to use FPGA Development board featuring the Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA with 4GB DDR3L SDRAM. This board contains the Xilinx XC7K160T– FBG676 FPGA. The high-speed USB 3.1 interface (USB-C connector) provides fast and easy configuration download to the onboard SPI flash. There is no need for a programmer or special downloader cable to download a bitstream to the board. The board features a High Pin Count (HPC), high-speed FMC connector for aiding the addition of additional features to the board by utilizing a custom or commercial off-the-shelf daughter boards. Proteus provides the user the flexibility of adding their own peripherals through IO Expansion Headers.
- FPGA Xilinx Kintex-7 XC7K160T– FBG676 package; Speed Grade: 2.
- 4GB DDR3L SODIMM SDRAM M471B5173CB0-YK0 or compatible
- 128 MB QSPI flash memory (N25Q128A13ESE40E) for Configuration and optional data storage
- 1 x 100MHz CMOS oscillator, 1x 150MHz LVDS oscillator for users
- 2 x 150MHz LVDS oscillator for GTP
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 @ 5Gbps (USB Type-C connector)
- Onboard voltage regulators for single power rail operation
- 12V DC power supply
- Maximum 130 IOs for user-defined purposes on FMC connector
- 8 x GTX lanes upto 6.6Gbps on ANSI/VITA 57.1 Standard compliant FMC HPC connector
- Micro SD Card
- A Push Button for the reset pin
- JTAG header for programming and debugging.
- 1 RGB LED for custom use.
- Product Prototype Development
- Communication Device Development
- Accelerated Computing Integration
- Development and Testing of Custom embedded processors
- Signal Processing
- Educational tool for Schools and Universities