Neso is an easy to use FPGA Development board featuring Artix 7 FPGA. It is specially designed for the development and integration of FPGA based accelerated features to other designs. This development board features Xilinx XC7A100T FPGA with FTDI’s FT2232H Dual-Channel USB device. Xilinx Artix 7 offers the best system performance per watt in class and is a great choice for cost-sensitive applications. The high-speed USB 2.0 interface provides fast and easy configuration download to the onboard SPI flash. No programmer or special downloader cable is needed to download the bitstream to the board.
- FPGA: XC7A100T in CSG324 package
- DDR3: 2Gb DDR3(MT41J128M16JT-125:K)
- Flash memory: 128 Mb SPI flash memory (N25Q128A13ESE40E)
- 100MHz CMOS oscillator
- High-Speed USB 2.0 interface for On-board flash programming. FT2232H Channel A is dedicated for SPI Flash /JTAG Programming. Channel B can be used for custom applications.
- Onboard voltage regulators for single power rail operation
- FPGA configuration via JTAG and USB
- Compact form factor FPGA Module
- Maximum IOs for user-defined purposes
- FPGA – 140 IOs
- FT2232H – 8 IOs