MIMAS V2 is a feature-packed yet low-cost FPGA Development board featuring Xilinx Spartan-6 FPGA. MIMAS V2 is specially designed for experimenting and learning system design with FPGAs. This development board features SPARTAN XC6SLX9 CSG324 FPGA with onboard 512Mb DDR SDRAM. The USB 2.0 interface provides fast and easy configuration download to the onboard SPI flash. No need to buy an expensive programmer or special downloader cable to download the bit stream to the board.
- FPGA: Spartan XC6SLX9 in CSG324 package
- DDR Memory: 166MHz 512Mb LPDDR (MT46H32M16LF/W949D6CBHX6E)
- Flash memory: 16 Mb SPI flash memory (M25P16)
- USB 2.0 interface for On-board flash programming
- FPGA configuration via JTAG and USB
- 8 LEDs, Six Push Buttons and 8 way DIP switch for user-defined purposes
- VGA Connector
- Stereo Jack
- Micro SD Card Adapter
- Three Digit Seven Segment Displays
- 32 IOs for user-defined purposes
- Four 6×2 Expansion Connectors
- Onboard voltage regulators for single power rail operation
- Product Prototype Development
- Signal Processing
- Learning Digital Electronics
- Educational tool for schools and universities
If you would like to develop and prototype more powerful applications please review our latest additions to the FPGA family, our Mimas A7 FPGA Development Board, and Narvi Spartan 7 FPGA Module featuring Xilinx’s Artix-7 FPGA.
This product will start shipping again on January 15th, 2020.