Mimas is an easy to use FPGA Development board featuring Xilinx Spartan-6 FPGA. Mimas is specially designed for experimenting and learning system design with FPGAs. This development board features Xilinx XC6SLX9 TQG144 FPGA with maximum 70 user IOs. The USB 2.0 interface provides fast and easy configuration download to the onboard SPI flash. You don’t need a programmer or special downloader cable to download the bit stream to the board.
- FPGA: Spartan-6 XC6SLX9 in TQG144 package
- Flash memory: 16 Mb SPI flash memory (M25P16)
- 100MHz CMOS oscillator
- USB 2.0 interface for On-board flash programming
- FPGA configuration via JTAG and USB
- 8 LEDs and four switches for user-defined purposes
- 70 IOs for user-defined purposes
- Onboard voltage regulators for single power rail operation
- Product Prototype Development
- Signal Processing
- Wired and Wireless Communications
- Educational tool for schools and universities
If you would like to develop and prototype more powerful applications please review our new Mimas A7 FPGA Development Board featuring Xilinx’s Artix-7 FPGA.