Mimas ECP5 Mini FPGA Development board is a simple FPGA board having Lattice ECP5 FPGA (LFE5U-45F-7BG256I package) with FTDI’s FT2232H Dual-Channel USB device. Lattice ECP5 FPGA family are renowned to break the rules of power, size and cost in your connectivity and acceleration applications. The USB 2.0 host interface based on popular FT2232H offers high bandwidth data transfer and board programming without the need for any external programming adapters.
- Device: Lattice ECP5 FPGA (LFE5U-45F-7BG256I)
- DDR3: 2Gb DDR3 (MT41J128M16JT-125 or equivalent)
- Built-in programming interface. No expensive JTAG adapters needed for programming the board
- Onboard 128Mb flash memory for FPGA configuration storage and custom user data storage
- High-Speed USB 2.0 interface for On-board flash programming. FT2232H Channel B is dedicated for JTAG Programming. Channel A can be used for custom applications.
- 100mhz CMOS oscillator
- 8 LEDs, 1 RGB LED and 4 Push Buttons for user-defined purposes
- FPGA configuration via JTAG and USB
- Maximum IOs for user-defined purposes
- FPGA – 70 IOs (35 professionally length matched Differential Pairs) and two 2×6 Expansion Headers
- Product Prototype Development
- Accelerated computing integration
- Development and testing of custom embedded processors
- Communication devices development
- Educational tool for Schools and Universities