ELBERT V2 is a simple but versatile FPGA Learning/Development board featuring Xilinx Spartan 3A FPGA. An excellent choice for beginners and advance learners for experimenting and learning system design with FPGAs. This development board features Xilinx XC3S50A 144 pin FPGA with maximum 108 user IOs (Some IOs are dedicated for system and peripherals). USB interface provides fast and easy configuration download to the on board SPI flash. You don’t need a programmer or special downloader cable to download bit stream to Elbert. ELBERT V2 features a stable clock source which is derived from on board configuration controller. ELBERT V2 incorporates LEDs, switches and other peripherals for curious users to get started with “Hello World” program in a matter of minutes.
- FPGA: Spartan XC3S50A in TQG144 package
- Flash memory: 16 Mb SPI flash memory (M25P16)
- USB 2.0 interface for On-board flash programming
- FPGA configuration via JTAG and USB
- 8 LEDs, Six Push Buttons and 8 way DIP switch for user defined application
- VGA output
- Stereo audio out
- Micro SD Card Adapter
- Three Seven Segment Displays
- 39 IOs for user defined purposes
- On-board voltage regulators for single power rail operation
- RoHS Compliant
- Product Prototype Development
- Home Networking
- Signal Processing
- Wired and Wireless Communications
- Educational tool for schools and universities
Please review our latest addition to the FPGA family Narvi Spartan 7 FPGA Module featuring Xilinx’s Spartan-7 FPGA which can be the solution to develop and prototype applications.
This product will start shipping again on January 15th, 2020.