This product is now obsolete!
AD9283 ADC module features AD9283 an 8-bit monolithic sampling analog-to-digital converter with an on-chip track and hold circuit. The maximum conversion rate is at 100 MSPS, with outstanding dynamic performance over its full operating range. This module is designed to be used with Numato Lab’s FPGA/Micro-controller boards featuring a 2×6 pin Expansion connector. It can also be used with other boards and connector types by using manual wiring.
- Two 2×6 expansion connectors
- 8-Bit, 100 MSPS ADC
- On-Chip Reference and Track/Hold
- SNR = 46.5 dB @ 41 MHz at 100 MSPS
- Low Power: 90 mW at 100 MSPS
- Dimension: 35mm X 48mm
- Product prototyping
- Low Cost Digital Oscilloscopes
- Data acquisition
- Digital Instrumentation