Request For QuoteWanna Customize? Drop Us A Line!
Numato Lab’s 32 Channel WiFi Relay Controller Module is a versatile product for controlling electrical and electronic devices remotely from any desktop or mobile device through WiFi. This module comes with low-power, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11-compliant MRF24WG0MA WiFi radio transceiver module. It has an integrated PCB antenna. Ease of use and wider operating system compatibility are the primary goals behind this product’s design. This product allows the use of off-the-shelf Terminal Emulation programs such as Hyper Terminal and Tera Term for controlling GPIOs with a simple set of human-readable commands through Telnet or through easy to use Web interface. For power users, this WiFi Relay Controller can be controlled by writing programs in various programming languages
- 8 Analog Inputs that support 0V – 3.3V input scale with 10bit resolution (multiplexed with digital IOs).
- 32 SPDT Relays with individual LEDs for status.
- Unique MAC address.
- Serial: FT234XD USB to serial UART interface for WiFi Configuration Settings and firmware upload.
- LED indication for Power and Configuration.
- Password-protected Web console, Telnet and UART communication interface.
- Individual DIP switch channels for Firmware upload, WiFi configuration, Factory reset, and Network Reset
- WiFi controlled Home Automation
- WiFi controlled Industrial Automation
- Remote-controlled Lighting
- Garden Equipment Control
- Consumer Electronics
- Remote Device Management
- Test Fixtures
- Smart Home projects
- DIY and Hobby
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 2 in|
9.97 x 7.22 x 0.78 in
|Number Of Relays|
|Max Relay Current Rating|
|Number Of GPIOs (Max)|
|Analog Input Resolution|
WiFi, 2.4 GHz