Numato’s 32 Channel PoE (Power over Ethernet) GPIO module is low cost easily deployable solution for connecting your PC to other electronic circuitry through a network. As in the name, this module doesn’t need a wire for power and data separately, one Ethernet cable serves both the purpose! This GPIO module can be accessed through a simple web interface or Telnet. Ease of use and wider operating system compatibility are the primary goals behind this product’s design. This simplicity allows the use of off-the-shelf Terminal Emulation programs such as HyperTerminal and TeraTerm for controlling the module with a simple set of human-readable commands through Telnet or through easy to use Web interface. For power users, this module can be controlled by writing programs in various programming languages.
- Variants available:
- 16 Inputs and 16 Outputs (12V)
- 32 inputs only(12V)
- 2,25ma Source/Sink capacity(depend on the IOs).
- Microcontroller: Microchip PIC18F97J60(1-Mbit Flash Microcontroller with 10Mbps Ethernet communication peripheral).
- Memory: Microchip 25LC1024 serial EEPROM provides 1024 Kbits of storage for both web pages and non-volatile configuration.
- MAC Address: Separate Serial EEPROM(24AA02E48) with Globally Unique value used as MAC Address for the device.
- Reset Jumper: Resets the board to factory defaults.
- Password-protected Web console and Telnet communication interface.
- LED indication for Power.
- Can be controlled by using a simple web interface or Telnet
- No TCP/IP protocol knowledge required
- Home Automation
- Lighting Control
- Garden Equipment Control
- Industrial Automation
- Test Fixtures
- DIY and Hobby
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 1 in|
|Number of Inputs||
|Number of Outputs||