Numato Lab’s 64 Channel USB GPIO Module helps connecting real world devices to your computer easily through USB. No USB specific knowledge is required to set up and use this module. Numato Lab’s GPIO devices provide an interface that looks like a Serial Port on your Operating System and thus effectively hiding the complexity of USB. All that you need to operate GPIOs is a standard Serial Terminal Emulator such as HyperTerminal/Teraterm or your favorite programming language such a C/C++, Python, Perl etc… Besides providing standard General Purpose IOs, this product has multiple Analog Inputs as well. These Analog inputs can be used to read Analog quantities such as temperature, pressure etc.. with the help of appropriate sensors.
- 64 TTL(3.3V) compatible GPIOs available
- 24 Analog input channels (Pins shared with GPIOs)
- 10 Bit Analog input resolution
- All GPIOs can be individually configured as input or output.
- 20 mA Source/Sink capacity.
- Can be controlled by using standard serial console applications or custom applications.
- On board controller can be reprogrammed for custom applications
- Building automated test fixtures
- Add more IOs and Analog channels to industrial/modular computers
- Add more IOs and Analog channels to Raspberry Pi, Intel Edison, BeagleBone and similar CPU boards
- Add IOs to Android based systems (Smartphones, Tabs and custom devices)
Supporting operating systems
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X