Numato Lab’s Channel USB Solid State Relay Module is great for controlling your devices through USB without any USB protocol knowledge. This modules plugs in to your design seamlessly. Individual relay can be controlled by simple commands.
This product has two on board Solid State Relays that can switch up to 3A load.The relays are controlled by USB capable Microchip PIC Microcontroller (PIC18F14K50) and comes with built in firmware that supports simple commands to control relays and read relay status. The board, when attached to a PC/Laptop shows up as a serial port and all you need to control the board is a serial terminal application like HyperTerminal or Putty. This board can easily be controlled by writing simple serial port application in VC++, VB, VBA (Word, Excell etc), Perl, Python etc. The relays are powered from USB bus so it is important to connect this board directly to a PC or to a powered hub.
- 1 on board Solid State Relay.
- 3A Maximum Switching Current.
- 4 TTL (3.3V)Compatible GPIOs.
- 4 Analog Input Channels (Multiplexed with GPIOs).
- 10 bits Analog Input Resolution.
- USB interface with CDC support. As easy as using a serial port, no USB knowledge required.
- Solid State Relay contacts available on easy to access screw terminals.
- Can be controlled by using standard serial console applications or custom applications.
- Can be powered from USB or external power supply.
- Home Automation
- Industrial Automation
- Lighting Control
- Garden Equipment Control
- Test Fixtures
- DIY and Hobby
Supporting operating Systems
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X